skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jim and Lori
Friday, September 15, 2006
Gingerbread House
I just found out that Jim volunteered to provide a gingerbread house for a charity event. I'm pretty sure that means that he volunteered my services but I've never made a gingerbread house. Does anyone have any good ideas, patterns or pictures?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
lorimu
View my complete profile
Blogging Friends
Angela
Angie
Brit
Brittney
Chad & Melissa
Chris and Emily
Chris and Kristen
Debbie
Emily V.
Jenn and Aaron
Jenn H.
Kim B.
Krystal
Liz
Material Girls (my quilt group)
Wade and Kathy
Random Blogs
Photography
I Love Photography! by The Pioneer Woman
13 years ago
Pine View High School 1998
Website Created for Our Class
18 years ago
Recipes
Pumpkin Bread
My New Etsy Store
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
No comments:
Post a Comment