I love him.
I bet that you love him!! So have you been up to any new Quilting projects?? I always love seeing your quilts, your so talented.
Lori, Dusty is so cute!!! Maybe Doug will let me get a puppy once we get into a place of our own. Hope you guys are doing well.
He is so cute! I just want to squeeze him!
For whatever reason...I think that there are more pictures of Dusty than me on our blog. Who's runnin' this show? And why is it that if Dusty has a hairy back it's cute, but I had a hairy back it's disgusting.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love him.
I bet that you love him!! So have you been up to any new Quilting projects?? I always love seeing your quilts, your so talented.
Lori, Dusty is so cute!!! Maybe Doug will let me get a puppy once we get into a place of our own. Hope you guys are doing well.
He is so cute! I just want to squeeze him!
For whatever reason...I think that there are more pictures of Dusty than me on our blog. Who's runnin' this show? And why is it that if Dusty has a hairy back it's cute, but I had a hairy back it's disgusting.
Post a Comment