Monday, September 10, 2007

Am I Funny or What?

Sometimes Jim doesn't laugh at all of my jokes, but I have found someone who will...

7 comments:

Kathy L. said...

Oh my he is SO CUTE!!! I just love happy babies.

I know you are so happy, and the best mommy ever!!

P.S.
I love all the pictures, and updates. I am so excited to see how good your little family is doing.
( Tell jim Hi for Wade.)

Alison said...

Lori-
So cute! He looks so much bigger, then when we last saw him. Lina wanted to watch your video over and over again. But she keeps asking where Dusty is.
So glad the Healthly Habits book worked for you. It worked wonders for us.
We were so bummed not to see you guys in Utah. Hopefully, next time.
Alison

Mike and Debbie said...

He is so cute! How fun!! What a fun age that is! He's getting so big and it's fun to watch him grow!

jenn said...

love it!! Love it!! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

I love that laugh. Even now my kids have that deep hilarious laugh. It makes me feel like I'm doing something right for them to be so happy even for just a moment! :)

The Carlii said...

So cute! Mia was never giggly like that. It's so adorable! What a cute little guy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori! That is soo super cute. you do have a cute baby and I think you should brag on the family website!!! It was great to talk to you today! love ya guys!!!Jenny