Monday, September 10, 2007

Update

So, Corey has now officially slept through the night 11 nights in a row. I'm getting used to it and looking forward to the 7pm bedtime that we are working toward. He is a great sleeper on his own but the ideas in "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" have been great. Yea for Corey (and Mommy!)

2 comments:

Andy & Angie Wycherly said...

Corey, you are the best. I'm glad the book has helped!

Becky said...

I am the worst at posting comments, but I'm so glad you are updating your blog frequently so I can stalk my new boyfriend (Corey) whenever I want. So, I really love that book too, though Ben didn't sleep 11 hours until he was 9 months old, he now sleeps 11-12 hours a night and takes 2 2-hour naps every day (He's 13 months now) - so he's an awesome sleeper and I owe that, in part, to Weissbluth. Also, I am glad you found someone to laugh at your jokes. If I were there I would laugh... but it might not be as genuine as Corey's giggles. I LOVE him. LOVE. Can't wait for you to visit so I can maul him. When are you coming out here? This is getting long... I guess I'd better email you. :)