We also had our first experience with rice cereal today. It was very interesting, to say the least, although not as messy as I thought it would be. At first I didn't think he liked it because he was so crabby. I picked him up thinking I was traumatizing him with the experience. However - I soon found out that it was gas traumatizing him, not me :-), so we gave the cereal another try. The second time he was much more receptive. He played with a spoon, tried to suck his fingers, bib and all three at once, all while I was trying to get some food to stay in his mouth. I guess we'll try again tomorrow. Here are a couple pictures of the experience.
I Love Photography! by The Pioneer Woman
13 years ago

3 comments:
So cute. He is getting so big. I'm so excited for Emily to start rolling over. Today she rolled to her side for the first time!
sooooooooooooo adorable!!!
Good idea with the dog! I've yet to determine what Kyla really wants. She is rolling, too (just started from back to tummy) and it's so fun.
Post a Comment