However, he actually did really well. He wiggled and squirmed and I'm not sure that he liked the vibrating on his head, but overall he was great. Here is the before and after. Hopefully I will get better at the haircuts over the next 18 or so years...

At one point I turned Corey around, so I could get at the back of his head, and he discovered himself in the mirror. He loved it! You would think that he ran into a long lost friend. It was too cute. Here's a little preview
Corey was being so cute as I was cutting his hair and taking his pictures that I went a little camera happy. In the process I came up with this gem I like to call "You wanna piece of this?"
Pretty tough huh?
P.S. Yes, that is my Bumbo that you see up on a counter, but don't worry, I was being very attentive.

6 comments:
He's so cute and getting so old! His facial expressions are awesome!
LOVE the tough guy pic! I am trying to not be so liberal with the Bumbo on the counter. Could they possibly make one that hooks on? That would be sweet.
What a beautiful baby! I just love his face, it is so stinkin' cute! I love the tough guy picture. I can just here him saying, "You talkin' ta me?" Love it!
Those are great pictures!! Love them!
He is SO. DANG. CUTE. And what's up with him getting a haircut before Benny?? They are supposed to do stuff like that together. Love his luscious lips!
Remember that look of Corey's in the last picture....it will reoccur in about 13 years.
Post a Comment