Sunday, January 27, 2008

BFF?

I've mentioned a few times how much Corey and Dusty like each other, well that may be an understatement. Corey has taken to randomly cracking up when Dusty walks by and Dusty will sneak in a kiss or 10 if I look away for just a second. I caught them playing together a few days ago and came out with this picture that I thinks shows their relationship perfectly. I love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is the cutest picture I've seen in some time! I'd blow it up and stick it in his room! :) Or my laundry room....keeps folding ALL those baby clothes in perspective! ;) And I love that you look at the color of mundane things too! Jason makes "fun" of me because I have to look at all the colors of the same boring product. What's life without a little color right?!

Emily said...

Love the picture of Corey and Dusty. I can't wait until I get these three under control enough to add a puppy but I think it might be a while.

Angela said...

Besides the fact that Corey is the most adorable nephew I have....you have been tagged! go read my blog and then take your turn!