We had about 30 friends and family there, some from as far away as South Carolina and Ohio, and it was so fun! We were also blessed to have Elder Spencer Jones, a family friend I have known my whole life, as our sealer. He did a beautiful job and Corey was a gem. He was a little wiggle worm and looked at the chandelier more than he did us but everything worked out and now we are a family forever.
Here are a couple of pictures from our day.
I keep thinking about how lots of people have one temple that is special to them and we are lucky enough to have three- St. George where we were married, Boise where Jim and I worked, and Salt Lake City where Corey was sealed to us. I'm going to have to find some wall space for pictures of all of these temples!

8 comments:
Hooray! What a wonderful day! You guys are such a beautiful family! I bet that had to be the best feeling ever to be in the temple together and be sealed! I'm so happy for you guys!
What a great day it must have been. Congrats! How wonderful it is to know you are a forever family now. Just a little fact - Elder Jones was Kevin's mission president in Chile.
We are so thrilled for you!
Are you sure it was the chandelier Corey was looking at???
Yay! That is wonderful to hear! What a cute little family you guys are! That's so neat that so many people we able to attend! And I know what you mean about loving all the different temples. Every place we live in I feel a special connection to that temple!
Lori, it looks so wonderful! I love forever families! :) Wish I could have been there.
Now that's the picture I've been waiting to see!! Wish we could have been there :o(
Congratulations Lori! That is so awesome and he is so adorable. Funny thing, I was actually at the temple that day too because one of my good friends got married. Wish we could have run into each other! That would have been sweet!
We are SOOOOO happy for you guys! What a great blessing to have that little man forever.
Post a Comment