In December my friend Andrea got a HUGE new Christmas tree and asked me to help her deocrate it. I was honored that she asked and we headed out shopping for ornaments. That night when we were decorating it, in between the giggles and silly jokes she turned to me and said "Lori, I know this is so 7th grade, but you are seriously one of my best friends." I've been thinking about this for a long time and every time I think about it I get warm fuzzies. There are lots of people in my life whom I adore and probably don't tell them enough. I'm especially thankful for all of the support and kindness that was shown to me during the hard years before Corey came. The other day in the Temple, my mom told Jim that she was thankful for how sweet he was to me during that time and he was. He was the best, as supportive, kind a wonderful as any man in his situation could have been. We had lots of people supporting and praying for us and I'm so thankful. You guys- my blog friends, non-blog friends, and family are awesome, and that is so NOT 7th grade!
1 comment:
I would love if your mom started a blog! I swear this is the easiest way to stay in touch!!!! Tell her my vote is in...yes! ;)
Post a Comment