I was reading a random blog the other day and came across this word, mamarazzi. It's kind of like the paparazzi but it consists of the mom taking pictures of her kid/kids all the time. I gave the word a chuckle and then went on, thinking that is defenantly not me. I thought that until yesterday, when instead of getting upset or cleaning up when Corey demolished a magazine I wanted to keep, I went and found the camera. I guess it's official, I'm a mamarazzi :-) (this fact is confirmed by the 2400+ pictues I have taken of Corey in the last 10 months).
I have been kind of stingy with the photos lately (sorry Mom!) so here are a few of what the tyke has been up to.
I have been kind of stingy with the photos lately (sorry Mom!) so here are a few of what the tyke has been up to.



2 comments:
He is so adorable. That dark skin and hair with those light eyes! You couldn't have asked for a prettier (um, handsomer) baby!
You have a problem. I thought I took a lot of pictures! Holy Crap!!!! ;) I love how much I can hear how you "stop to smell the roses". What an awesome quality to have!
Post a Comment