Tuesday, April 08, 2008

P.S.

I'm working on a little alphabet book for Corey and am having trouble coming up with some good F words- so like a good girl I Googled f-words. Bet you can't guess what I came up with :-)

4 comments:

Mike and Debbie said...

Oh my gosh! I am cracking up! That is totally something I would do without even thinking! Hilarious!

What about Fan or Frog or Friends?!?

Too funny!

Anonymous said...

That is funny. I want to see it when you are done. You should post a slide show of it.

Angela said...

Now you had better not be teaching him THAT word!! My neice's little 2 yr old son learned that word from their neighbor boys....my my what fun they had with that!

Anonymous said...

I should just set up camp in hell. Before I even read that you googled it.....I'd already thought it! crap.