Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Finally part 2

I finally got some questions up on the Feuding Standards Blog so head on over if you have a minute! Also, please share with your family and friends so we can get lots of answers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know where you wanted my "suggestion" questions....so I'm just gonna leave them here! Kuddos by the way for setting it up! I was thinking of some other questions...a little lighter but a balance is ALWAYS good. *What's the most common first date? *What do you do if your date has something stuck in their teeth?...there's a lot of qustions along that line I'm betting some of the could use help...it's be hialarious too! Jasonand I will do some thinking and I'll get back to ya!

Di~ said...

Hi Lori:
Diane Spackman here, I have a question about the airplane block for your quilt. Will you give me a call? Thanks. Cute blog!

Di~ said...

Hi Lori:
Diane again. Just want to let you know that I can't come to quilt group tomorrow. Sorry, I will miss it! Thanks.