Thursday, May 08, 2008

My Baby's Gone...


I'm kind of sad to say that my little baby is gone. He is turning into a little boy far to quickly. I used to just watch him roll around and coo and do baby things and now I chase him around and try and keep him from reeking havoc. All the pictures I used to take were of him smiling and doing cute baby things, and now all the pictures I take are of him doing naughty (but pretty funny) things. In some ways it's sad to see him grow and develop but it's also exciting because he is learning so much so quickly. Yesterday I had him in his excersaucer in the bathroom while I was getting ready. I love to put him in it because he can jump and play with the toys and he cannot get into the cabinets or shower (his two favorite things). He acts like I'm putting him in jail for the first few minutes and then he starts jumping and it's all good. Anyway, he was getting a little fussy so I gave him my brush, which he loves. As I was giving it to him I brushed his hair a few times and explained that is what we do with a brush. I looked down just a minute later and he was brushing his hair. Genius! Ok, I know that probably doesn't mean he's a genius but I think it is pretty smart, and cute. I guess growing up isn't all that bad.

Now for some of Corey's recent adventures...






No comments: