Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Ok, I think I got it

I updated the form for Feuding Standards. It's only 28 questions but I was getting tired...Have fun filling it out. Oh, also, a big thanks to Debbie for the shout out on her Blog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was so fun. It's weird how dating all comes rushing back sometimes! Hope it helped...you'll recognize mine by the sarcasm....I really did work at toning it down!

barterboutique said...

Hi! You don't know me, but I saw your comment on Nicole Marshall's Photography blog about the "Only in a Dream" action and that it worked in PSE. If it's not too much to ask would you email me how you got that to work. I have PSE 6 for a Mac and I've only had it a couple of months and I have no idea how to load actions. So, if you can help I would be greatly appreciative and if not, cute blog!

Here's my email:
lynette_beckstrom(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori, I found you through your comment on the Only in a Dream action from Nicole Marshall photography blog. I'm using PSE5 in Vista and when I loaded the .atn file, it did not work (just added a blurry layer). Could you tell me where you placed the .atn (ie: layer styles/image effects) Thank you so much. Janet@mjmcbride.net

p.s. sorry to barge into your personal blog