I have been a very naughty blogger lately. We haven't had much going on and I think that's the problem, nothing exciting to talk about.
One thing did happen today. I got released as the YW president in our ward. It is bitter sweet. I won't miss all of the responsibility but I will miss the constant interaction with "my" girls. It's sad but it's also the way things work in the church so I'm just excited to do something else.
Jim and I also celebrated our 9th anniversary a few weeks ago. It's amazing how the time has flown. Jim still makes me giggle like a school girl, can melt my heart with one dimpled smile, and can make me feel good like no one else. I think he's so great and wonderful and, while it wasn't always easy, I'm so thankful for all of the time that we had as a couple before Corey came and it has been fun to watch him grow into a great dad over the last year. I am one lucky girl!
Corey is starting to show some interest in walking, although I think he only does it to make me happy. He knows that he can get around just fine crawling so he's not that motivated. We have started tempting him with fun items such as the phone and remote to try and get a step or two. I'm really hoping that he will master his skills over the next 5 weeks so he can show off his skills at my sister's wedding (incase you didn't know, my baby sister is getting married on Aug. 16th).
We went to a little splash pad here in town the other day and my wonderful SIL snapped a few gems of Corey that I love. Hope you like them.


1 comment:
Now that you are released you will have lots more time to blog!
So are you still going on the trek?? I didn't think they would release you just yet!
Corey is such a cutie!
Post a Comment