This is what we have been up to as of late. My beautiful little sister Tiffany got married and Corey and I went to Utah/Colorado for a few weeks to help with the preparations. We had a great time with my family. Corey must have known that the trip was coming because he waited to officially walk until we were with Grammy. It has been fun to share in the excitement of him cruising around with someone who is as excited as I am. Corey is becoming quite precocious and getting into everything, but what else can you expect from a little boy? Below is a little slide show of his daily doings.
I Love Photography! by The Pioneer Woman
13 years ago




5 comments:
Wow congrats to Tiffany! (Makes me feel a bit old though...) And yea for Corey walking!! Although maybe that makes your life a bit harder, but he's so dang cute!!!
You feel old Debbie....try it from my angle. Not only are you two married but now Tiffany! Good night! She's gorgeous and so is that baby of yours!!!! He is too sweet. I'm glad you are back! Missed you!!!!!
Hey Lori! Your little boy is soooo cute! Thanks for the advice I actually have had my sewing machine fixed and cleaned twice now and it was 80.00 each time! It's really old so I don't think it's worth putting more money into. But I love to sew :) Maybe I'll check Craigslist.
I'm so glad your alive! I thought we had lost you forever. We're back and Deakan is dying to have a play date with Corey. Give me a CALL!
Your sis is gorgeous! Of coures - she takes after you!! Glad you are back and blogging. Missed you! Can't wait to hear what your next project is!
~ Jenn
Post a Comment