I know I've been majorly slacking in the blogging department lately, but there's just something about fall that makes me want to sew. When I get around to taking pictures, I'll provide proof that I have been doing something other than relishing in all of the Fall TV.
In other news Corey is doing great. It seems like he learns new things every day and it is so fun to watch. His newest things are balls. He loves to hold them up in the air and say ball, ball, ball. Then he will throw it, chase it and start all over again. He also enjoys kicking the ball around and surprisingly enough, he can kick it the first time, every time. We may have a little athlete on our hands after all.
Here are a few pictures of recent activities plus a little preview of Halloween for Grammy...
I Love Photography! by The Pioneer Woman
13 years ago

6 comments:
Lori he is adorable. I swear that little monkey is cuter with every new picture. And don't worry, one of these days I am going to post proof of your fall activities as well!
Oh yeah...You ARE still here! I hear ya on the fall thing...although I'm not sewing...I just seem to be ruled by my life instead of the other way around lately!
He sure is a cutie!!! Can't believe he's grown up so fast!
Lori! It is time to update your blog!!! What's been up with you guys? How is the little one!
Hi Lori, I hope you check this soon! Call me, k? I need your address and haven't talked to you forever! 520-777-5967 Gina Henderson
Hi Lori Lynette,
I discovered your weblog through correspondence with my friend, Corey. Over a tall Starbucks Special, he and I discussed his rising status as an internet sensation. However, the conversation eventually drifted to musings about his future in politics. No doubt you are aware of his aspirations already (though, I'm told, he has some competition within the family).
The permanence of internet communication has added new dimensions to American political dialog, and prospective candidates for the high offices of the Land must be ever wary of incongruous events, relationships, and actions in the record of their lives. As such, Corey expressed concern to me over the picture currently headlining your little piece of the World Wide Web. He indicated that, in addition to his desire for a greater degree of privacy, the image of him clad in naught but the washroom air could be a concern for him on the campaign trails of the future. Members of the media, political opponents, and others unfamiliar with the comfort of family life may mistake such memorabilia as evidence of a misguided or wayward youth.
On a related note, while perusing your former works, I noticed that your discussion of your recent family activities (nuptials) was limited to a one-sentence reference to your beautiful little sister. Perhaps your readers were confused at the omission of any relevant details. But for the picture, they may have been wondering if this marriage was a two-person activity at all.
That said, I find your weblog informative and pleasing to the eye - though, I do wonder if you somehow misplaced your keyboard in mid-October. You have a bright future in journalism.
Regards,
A Friend of Cory
(And expert on Old Hickory)
Post a Comment