- We went to St. George to play golf, play with grandparents and attend my cousin Stacie's wedding. It was a great time. The weather was fantastic (not too hot :-), Corey now recognizes and calls all his grandparents by name Gma (Jim's Mom), Papa (Jim's dad, apparently Grandpa is just too much of a mouthful), Pops with an emphasis on the S (My Dad) and Gammy (my mom). Stacie was a beautiful and gracious bride. We had a great time visiting with family and enjoying the celebration. Also just as we were leaving for St. George Corey chucked his sippy cup at Jim, giving him a sweet black eye. Check out our new family Picture...
- I made 13 aprons and have 11 more to make. I love to make them and it's a good thing because I've been busy. I often have to choose between blogging and sewing and unfortunately for my blog, sewing wins every time.
- We celebrated Corey's 2nd birthday. I can't believe he's 2 already. He is so smart and so sassy and so fast that I'm having a bit of a hard time keeping up however, it's fun and I keep reminding myself that he will only be this little for a minute.

Some things that our little 2 year old enjoys are: saying bye when we tuck him in at night, running play trucks and motorcycles over daddy's head, going for walks, stealing your chair and saying "my chair", giggling, reading books, playing with the hose and more giggling. Corey talks up a storm, and we finally got a camera that will take video so here's a sample. His current favorite phrases are "oh my gosh" and "ummmm, sure." (click on the video and it will take you to Picassa and Play)
![]() |
| From |
- I have been working on my sewing blog, but I'm having problems coming up with a cute banner, and I don't want to publish it without it being done. Sorry, nothing happens quickly at our house.
- My mom and dad came to visit for a few days and we had a great time. I love it when they come because we always do some big project. I could take you on a tour of your house and show you all their visits: built in closets, dining room to office conversion, living room decor, dry bar outside of the theater, and our newest visit, flowers and landscaping in our front yard. I love having them come because they can do EVERYTHING and are always up for doing it. My flowers are looking great and I smile everytime I pull up to our house as I think about how much fun we had doing it. I love you Mom, thanks for all your help!


7 comments:
yo yo yo homies. Jimmy, I am digging the black eye. Doing it all for the little one. Nice work! Looking forward to visiting sun valley in Aug and stopping by the Schroaths!
Poor Jim! I was just reading an article on the dangers of raising a child: (when babies fight back)
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31256584/from/ET/
Too Funny!
Can't believe Corey is too! Love all the talking. You all must watch The Soup too, eh?!?
And your landscaping is beautiful!
Corey is getting so big. And I love the new landscaping and your cute red star on the door as well! Hope you are doing well!
Your mom has been telling me about the "ummmm, sure" and I'm so glad to hear it! He is adorable, and practically all Chris could talk about when he came home from Stacie's wedding, he loved him!
You need to do less sewing (even though you got mad skills) and put up more pictures/videos of that cute kid. I showed Ryan the video and he was cracking up and couldn't believe he was talking that much. We love you guys!
I didn't know you had a blog! Can I just say that Jared and I were both so glad that you guys were able to come to our wedding, seriously, thank you SO much for bringing your family down, I'm sure it's not that easy to travel with your cute little son, but we sure appreciated it! Thank you as well for making me an apron, I LOVE IT!!! I use it all the time, and Jared thinks I look cute in it, which is a major plus :D
You should get your baby to dance like this one... it's awesome and I bet Corey could bust out some sweet moves.
Post a Comment