Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Etsy


This last week I finally started my Etsy store. I've been thinking about doing it for ages and it finally happened. Right now I only have some fun SLR camera straps listed, but over the next few weeks I plan on adding a few quilts, some point and shoot camera straps, little girl aprons, babydoll aprons and some hair accessories. In the future I want to write and publish PDF patterns for some of the quilts I've done so you will see those eventually. Check it out if you have a sec, there is a link in my sidebar with some current listings or you can got to . Also to celebrate my "Grand Opening" I am offering free shipping on all orders within the US.

P.S. If you have no idea what I'm talking about it's OK! Etsy is an online marketplace for all things handmade, just think of it as a big online Quilted Bear. Have fun looking!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

How fun!!! The straps are SO cute!

Tara said...

Lori...it's me, Tara Hale, Emily's neighbor/friend...I don't know much about Etsy, but I know you do some amazing work...how do I find you on the website, Etsy? Would you mind emailing me? halebt@gmail.com

Alison said...

Yeah, Lori!! I am soooooo impressed!!

Tiffany said...

It's your birthday. BOOYAH! (where did Corey pick that up?)