Monday, November 05, 2007

Too Much Fun!

I know I'm a little late, but Halloween was so much fun! We dressed Corey up in his hot dog and went for a walk around the neighborhood delivering Pumpkin Bread to some of our neighbors and friends. My neighbor Brandon asked what I was when I delivered the treat so I told him Betty Crocker... What do you think?



One of my other neighbors said the bread was the best she had ever had. Unfortunately, I can't take credit for the recipe. If you are interested in trying it, check out the Pumpkin Bread link on my new recipe section to the right.

Corey loved the walk. He sucked his fingers and watched everything that was going on. Dusty also had a great time. He loves children so he was in heaven when we were out for our walk and there were kids everywhere. Here are a couple of pictures of us with Corey and Corey with his loot. Corey especially liked the bags of popcorn. He liked to suck on the bag while he watched everything that was going on.





It's amazing how much more fun things get when there is a kid to share it with. If only he knew that he was the reason I had the best Halloween ever. The wheels are already turning for next year's costume.

2 comments:

Krystal Trapnell said...

Love the hot dog! That is too funny. Did anyone give you candy while you were delivering?

Anonymous said...

You asked about changing your paper in the middle. That part is called the wrapper. There are three wrappers the outer wrapper (I think that goes all the way across like mine) then there is the main wrapper (not sure, but I think this may just be the part were the post shows up), then there is the sidebar wrapper. Like you did for the background, add the following after it says what you want to change "background:url(add url here);background-repeat:repeatxy;" There are complete instructions at http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/. The only problem I have had with them is that they say to write background-image, but for some reason it doesn't work when I type -image. Let me know if this doesn't make sense. You can also change the width of the wrapper by changing the # after it says width.