i've been tagged--you're next
My SIL has 'tagged' me--I have to play!
A. The rules of this game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.
10 yrs ago: In Feburary of 1998 I was having a hard time going to High School. The weather was starting to warm up in St. George and I wanted to be out playing with my friends. It wasn't close enough to May for me to be worried about College or the "real world" and we were too far from the begining of the school year for me to still be excited about school. I just wanted to have fun.
5 Things on my list of things to do today: Write an email to my YW board thanking them for letting me sluff for two weeks, change lots of diapers, have fun with my Mom (who I am visiting for a few days), tell my sweet husband that I love him, laundry.
Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire: Go on an awesome vacation (Bora Bora, Tahiti- maybe both?), Pay off my house, buy jim a sweet truck, buy me a sweet car, invest in retirement, start a mission/life fund for Corey, buy lots of fabric, spoil family and friends and Save, Save, Save- I love the feeling of having some money in the bank.
3 of my bad habits: my use of commas is so poor that Jim won't read anything I write until I proof read it first, I can always find something more fun to do than excercise, I have a habit of fogetting to do anything unpleasant (nice wording Angela!)
Places I have lived: New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, California, Idaho
Jobs I have had: My first job was at Porcelain doll kiosk in the mall. I only worked there during Christmas and earned Gippeddo dollars for my sales. As a result, I still own 2 dolls, both of which Jim hates and wishes I would get rid of. My second job was as the video/1 hour photo/baloon/fishing & hunting license/cigarette girl at Harmons. It was actually a really fun job. I liked my boss and it was strangely exciting to see what people would take pictures of. One time I even printed an extra picture of some cute boys from Dixie for me and a friend. It was probably illegal, but what are they going to do to me now? My third job was as a server at the Cracker Barrel in Springville UT. It was a lot of time on my feet but I really liked serving and liked trying to make sure that my customers were well taken care of. If only the people of Springville appreciated my service (darn tithing tippers!). My fourth job was at Precision Time in Orem. Our friend Jared likes to claim that he got me this job but it's not true. I think I had the job the minute I waddled in and flashed the manager my dazzling smile (ok, not so much the smile; really I think he just felt bad for me and my bum leg). My fifth job was as an administrative assistant at a CPA firm in San Jose. All I can say about that job is neurotic boss and tax season... My sixth job was at KPMG as an auditor. I wasn't really fond of this job either because I had to travel a ton and they asked me to do lots of things that I had no idea how to do, however it helped us buy a house so I can't complain. My final job, and the job that I will have for the rest of my life is being a Mom. It is the best job in the world and I love and greatly appreciate the fact that I can stay home to watch our little guy grow and develop. What a blessing- a big shout out to my sweetie Jim for that one!
Things most people don't know about me: I'm a pretty high disclosure person so I'm not sure that there is a whole lot that people don't know about me but I will try... (1)I absolutely hate having to pull a public restroom door toward me after I have washed my hands. (2)Ever since I can remember, I have put things in color "order" like a rainbow- my crayons, M&Ms, skittles, fabric, scrapbook paper, everything. I just like it that way but I won't wear rainbows- a little too much time in the Bay Area for that. (3)I love to take pictures and would love to learn to take them professionally- not because I want to make money but becasue I just like to capture moments. I have taken about 2,000 pictures of Corey so far and our Nikon D80 is one of the best investments that we have made. (4)I will do almost anything to make Corey laugh. I can't get enough of it and am not below dancing and singing in the store, snorting like a pig or making up silly songs. I think my little man has the cutest laugh in the whole world so I do what I can to get a little piece of that heaven :-)
Ok, I'm tagging: Angie W, Jenn W, Debbie, Kim B and my Mom (whenever we get her blog started)
I Love Photography! by The Pioneer Woman
13 years ago

4 comments:
I am laughing out loud that you color coordinate all things. This came up while hanging out with my family this summer. Half did this and half didn't. The people who didn't thought we were insane! I'm glad to see that there are other people out there like me!
I'm with Debbie. The Rainbow thing is awesome. I never thought about it....and you are seriously one of the sweetest persons I've ever had the pleasure to get to know! That's what I kept thinking while I was reading your blog!And.....I want to do photography too!! maybe once zoie gets into 1st grade?!
Great post and I'm with you about public restroom doors. I've been none to stand by the door for some time waiting for someone to walk in so I can sneak out without having to touch the door, hehe. Also, loved you last post about the temple. The pictures are lovely. I'm so sorry we couldn't all be there but I have been pestering Chris for details all week.
How come I wasn't suprised about the "extra" pic your printed out?? Silly teenagers.....thanks for letting me get to know you better!
Post a Comment