Friday, June 06, 2008

The best phone call ever

While I was at camp Jim left a message on my friends phone to have me call him. I was finally able to call him back and he told me that he had gotten the call. It looked like we were going to be parents. He also told me that there wasn't really anything I could do at home so I stayed up at camp. I was very nervous but also super excited. The next few days were hard becasue I didn't want to tell anyone, but I was super distracted and everyone knew it.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love reading this story! I want it all at once! You're killing me!

Anonymous said...

thank you....I thought I was the only one dying here! You must have had an angel taping your mouth shut!

Mike and Debbie said...

I love following this story! It's so fun to hear the details and fun to know that it comes with such a happy ending :)!!