Monday, September 08, 2008

What a find!

I like to have favorites, and lots of them. I have tons of favorite shows, hobbies, foods... you get the point. Tonight I found a new one; one that kept me up until 1:17am. I just can't get enough of her. I read all the way back to march and can't wait to get to the fabric store tomorrow. If you ask me, Erin of http://houseonhillroad.typepad.com/ is a creative genius. (PS if you are looking for the elephant, sorry. I decided to take it down because I didn't want to violate Erin's copyright rules. If you want to see it again, go exploring on her website, linked above)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this elephant! miss you!

Anonymous said...

very cute blog. I told you I have nothing to do until my kids get home. I might need to start up quilting. I need the 101 version!

Boo and Sara said...

I didn't even get to talk with you at the reunion. The night flew by way too quick. Hope you are doing well. I found your blog through Krystal's.
Take Care,
Sara Chipman Lyon

Amber said...

So while blog stalking, I happened upon your blog (I saw it on Mikelle's blog!). I love finding blogs of people I know. It is so fun to get to know someone through their blog. Good times.